Sunday, April 6, 2008

High Performance Driving Clinic

WHAT A GREAT EVENT! The Potomac PCA put on a HPDC yesterday at Summit Point Motorsports Park. EVERYBODY who drives should take a class like this. There is basic driving education... is far beyond anything I ever learned in drivers ed. in high school.

We did some classroom education. On the track we did braking, throttle and skid pad exercises.
All of which was fun and exciting.

The best part was in the afternoon... we had two 20 minute sessions on the track. OMG! I love driving on the track at full speeds. We had an instructor in the car who helped us with learning the lines, finding the apex and to yell at you when you did something wrong. Genius. Fun. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. i can't wait for my next track event.

1 comment:

Neckdeep said...

So did you rock the new wheels and tires?