Sunday, July 19, 2009

Autocross #3

Autocross #3 was a ton of fun. I didn't particularly drive that well.

Run 1 I was going through a 5 cone slalom and at cone 4 I was running way too fast... slide completely sideways... stalled the car... hurt my ego and to top it off DNF-ed (Did not Finish) because I went off corse... not at the slalom, but through a gate I was supposed to go through once, I felt the need to do it twice. UGH!

The venue was fantastic! MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

The rest of the runs slowly got better, but I don't really feel like I had too much control the entire day. I guess there is a lot to be said about getting rest. I have been in 4 time zone over the past 7 days (German time, Irish time, Central time, Eastern). I don't know how the F1 drivers do it.

No comments: