Tuesday, February 5, 2008

AWWW YEAH!

Dear Mr. Todas,

Thank you for your interest in Porsche and your request to tour our
production facilities in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen.


The following arrangement has been made:

Number of people: 2
Date: February 27, 2008
Time: 09.50 AM
Language: English



I am so psyched! Here is my confirmation for visiting the Porsche Factory and Museum in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen. I am going to Germany for a convention in Düsseldorf, and decided to take an extra day and visit the factory.

I have been out of the country for the past 3 weeks... visiting family and vacationing in the Philippines. It was a great time, but I am glad to be home. Got to see some family, cool beaches and islands, ate fried crickets, saw Grandma Orang, and other fun things.

I will soon be making my 2008 plan for the 911... upgrades, autocrosses, DE events. Stay tuned.

No comments: